MOBILITY and TRAVEL:
- RACJ Drivers Training Center
- TIR, CPD’s, IDP’s Office
RACJ Drivers Training Center
The RACJ’s Drivers Training Center is a Professional Road Transport Training Center. It creates a framework for capacity building to enhance the efficiency, professionalism, effectiveness and accountability of the road transport industry. The RACJ Drivers Training Center is the first in the region and the only in Jordan accredited by the International Road Transport Union in Geneva for CPC Manager and ADR Bulk and ADR Tanks Courses.
The RACJ DTC has a track for training and a 12 training cars and 8 professional trainers. It also has 6 CPC Instructors and 3 ADR Trainers.
Courses and Programmes :
- Driving Training Courses
- School Bus Drivers Refreshment Courses
- Train the Drivers Trainers Courses
- Advance Driving Courses
- Trainers Level Tests
- Driving Training for Persons with Special Needs
- Motorcycle Driving Training
- Awareness Seminars and Workshops
IRU Academy Accredited Courses :
- Competence of Professional Certificate (CPC Manager) for Transport Managers
- Transport of Dangerous Goods (ADR 1 Bulk) for Drivers
- Transport of Dangerous Goods (ADR 2 Tanks) for Drivers
RACJ TIR, CPD’s, IDP’s Office
The RACJ is authorized by the International Road Transport Union (IRU) who is mandated by the United Nations to manage the TIR System through their member organizations worldwide. Being member of the IRU the RACJ is the solo organization to issue TIR Carnets in Jordan for the Transport Operators and Truck Drivers to transport their goods under an International Customs Transit System.
The RACJ is also authorized by the Federation International de L’Automobile (FIA) who is mandated by the United Nations to manage the CPD and IDP Systems worldwide through their member organizations. The RACJ being member of the FIA is the solo organizations to issue the Carnet De Passage en Douanne (CPD) and the International Driving License (IDP)
- Tir Carnets
- Carnet de Passage en Douanne
- International Driving License
The RACJ’s Drivers Training Center aims to create a framework for capacity building to enhance the efficiency, professionalism, effectiveness and accountability of the road transport industry.