The RACJ’s Drivers Training Center is a Professional Road Transport Training Center. It creates a framework for capacity building to enhance the efficiency, professionalism, effectiveness and accountability of the road transport industry. The RACJ Drivers Training Center is the first in the region and the only in Jordan accredited by the International Road Transport Union in Geneva for CPC Manager and ADR Bulk and ADR Tanks Courses.
The RACJ DTC has a track for training and a 12 training cars and 8 professional trainers. It also has 6 CPC Instructors and 3 ADR Trainers.
Courses and Programmes :
- Driving Training Courses
- School Bus Drivers Refreshment Courses
- Train the Drivers Trainers Courses
- Advance Driving Courses
- Trainers Level Tests
- Driving Training for Persons with Special Needs
- Motorcycle Driving Training
- Awareness Seminars and Workshops
IRU Academy Accredited Courses :
- Competence of Professional Certificate (CPC Manager) for Transport Managers
- Transport of Dangerous Goods (ADR 1 Bulk) for Drivers
- Transport of Dangerous Goods (ADR 2 Tanks) for Drivers